Sunday, May 06, 2007

I so so hate people!

I hate people. I hate organized groups. I hate communities. I hate religion and I hate anything that has a say on my life and the way I want to live my life!

5 comments:

Jason said...

On behalf of the world, i request you to kindly let anyone and everyone interfere in your life.

spiderman! said...

me too...i hate exclusive communities...though am not sure whether the word community stands for something exclusive or not...

Ashok said...

I hate!

shobhit said...

I only hate 80% of humankind. And am indifferent to the other 20%

I must take the moral high ground and deride your intolerant attitude now

Anonymous said...

hmmm...sounds good, but i guess u should elaborate what makes you hate this world, am sure will be a really nice post:)